Thursday, May 30, 2013

Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Gloss

Hi Everyone!

I am sure everyone of you have heard or owns the legendary Eight Hour Cream by Elizabeth Arden.  I know I do and seriously, I honestly do not mind the stink, errr, scent of that cream because what it does for me totally overruns what bother I could have if I do not use it.  Maybe there are other alternatives, better balms, other lip creams etc., but I am sticking with my Eight Hour Cream because not only it protects my lips, but it is just something that is a staple for me (I have VERY dry skin).

And so, when I was running out of my super old squeezy tube of the cream, I asked my DH to purchase for me a new one at the DutyFree Shop, and I was thankful he did, but...he didn't exactly buy IT.


And at the back of the tube:



He has bought for me the beautiful Chanel Powder Blush in Ultra Rose (74, review to follow) so I cannot fault him (hehe) but instead of the normal tube I expected him to purchase (men.), he got me Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Gloss.  Yes, it is the same, it even smells BETTER (very mild version of the original errm, scent) and it does what I want for my lips (which is what I mainly use my Eight Hour Cream for anyway: put a huge amount of it all over my lips, all OVER that I look like I've recently eaten a very oily chinese takeout), but as it is a LIP Protectant, I just couldn't use it for the dry patches in case I see them on my skin nor rub it all over my hands when it feels totally dry.



But it's okay, I love it.  It's handy and it works just like I expected it to.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment