Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tom Ford's Viper Nail Lacquer.

Hi beauties, the other day the weather has SLIGHTLY changed and there was a bit of a cloud and grayness and with the weather in Milan trying to remind me that summer will never end (I just feel like a wilted flower and wearing make-up became a freaking challenge to the point that I would rather not wear any), that little chance of me to wear something that does not scream "summer" I immediately went on full Tom Ford mode of wearing Black Orchid on my lips and Viper on my nails.  I had to do 3 coats (*gasp* never have I done 3 coats with a Chanel nail lacquer) to have a sort of even-ish, deep eggplant color.




That was the other day.  The next day (when the photo was taken, it's pristine condition didn't last long, it was sort of thinning around the edge already but I don't mind), the sun was/is now back in full force and I found myself lounging by the pool, loving my unmade-up face and still rocking my Viper nailpolish.  Love. It.

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment